The perfect solution for instant hot water wherever you go. The Bushranger Gas Hot Water Shower comes as a complete kit requiring only a water source, LPG gas bottle and 12v power supply (if utilising the supplied pump). Compatible with LCC27 valves found on newer 4kg and 9kg LPG cylinders, whilst still retaining compatibility with existing POL valves. The Bushranger Gas Hot Water Shower is a quick and easy solution for hot water on the go.
- Adjustable water flow and heat temperature settings to create the ideal output
- GasMark certified and tested to AS 2658:2008 (+A3) – LP Gas – Portable and mobile appliances
- Compatible with new LCC27 and existing POL gas cylinder valves
- Up to 14 hours of continuous operation on maximum settings from a 9kg gas bottle
- Water flow sensor to ensure the burner will only operate if water is being pumped into the unit
- Over temperature sensor to prevent overheating
- Tilt switch to ensure the system will shut off if tilted by more than 45 degrees
- Exhaust flu sensor to ensure safe operation.
- Only for outdoor use only
- Check and confirm the water temperature if safe before using. Water may be very hot
- Must be protected from the rain
- Keep young children away
- Do not use in caravans, tents, marine craft, cars, mobile homes or similar locations
- Only use in well ventilated areas
- Only to be used with a propane gas cylinder certified to AS2469 or AS2030. It may be hazardous to attempt to fit other types of gas containers
- Not intended for the supply of drinking water. Only for the supply of heated water for the purpose of washing and cleaning
- The appliance must be used outdoors only and is to be operated no closer than 300mm from the sides, 1000mm from above and 1400mm from below to all combustible surfaces, fabrics, flammable materials & people
- Designed to raise the outlet water temperature by a maximum (average) of 25 degrees celsius above the source water temperature.